Covid Safety Plan
Dromana Community Market - Covid Safety Plan
The Rotary Club of Dromana takes the threat posed by the COVID-19 virus seriously, and after careful consideration the Dromana Community Market is to be reopened while ensuring the safety of our staff, stall holders, and patrons are a major priority. As a result, the following measures have been introduced to help prevent the possible transmission of the virus during market day.
Safe Covid Practice
- Ensure physical distancing
- Wear a face covering
- Practice good hygiene
- Keep records and act quickly if workers become unwell
- Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces
- Create workforce bubbles
On the Day
- Market will be conducted in conjunction with the Club’s Covid safe plan.
- Preferred transactions will be either EFPOST or credit card.
- Each Stall holder to provide hand sanitiser at their stall site for use by any patron or
market participant upon request.
- Toilets will be sanitised at the beginning and end of every hour.
- All stall holders and market staff will refrain from personal contact – such as
handshakes, hugging etc.
- All persons will be encouraged to maintain a social distance of 1.5m at all times.
At this time all market staff are healthy and follow strict procedures that include:
- Regular hand sanitising throughout market times.
- Appropriate use of gloves when handling food.
- Not permitted to attend work if they are unwell.
Stall holders and customers
The Club request our valued stall holders and customers to:
- Wear face coverings at all times (unless exempt).
- If you have a fever, cough and / or difficulty breathing, please stay at home and
attend the market at another time.
- Observe social distancing requirements.
On behalf of the Rotary Club of Dromana we encourage you to continue coming out and
exploring what is on offer in Dromana while helping Rotary to raise funds for those that are in need within our community.
Thank you for your continued trust in us and we look forward to continue delivering you a
amazing experience as we re-establish the Dromana Community Market following the
Covid – 19 lockdown.